- Programs and Services
- Take Action
Partnership Works Program
Mutual Housing Association of NY, Management Inc. (MHANY) takes a holistic approach concerning the success of constituents served. The following are areas of emphasis:
- MHANY provides residents with safe, well maintained affordable housing
- MHANY provides a network of referrals, service options and in-house workshops to empower residents
- MHANY provides the opportunity for residents to advocate and make their voices heard via campaigns that focus on quality of life issues that affect them
MHANY's Director of Maintenance ensures that residents receive high quality maintenance work on their units. Older buildings are currently being refaced while new buildings are maintained daily to keep them beautiful. Through our Partnership Works program MHANY is in the process of creating a landscaping and yard beautification plan to keep yard spaces beautiful. Residents will have the opportunity to assist and play an important role in the beautification of their yard spaces
For Residents of MHANY Management, Inc. only:
If you are a resident of a MHANY building and:
- need to discuss recertification and other resident related issues, please contact our Resident Director, Wilma Rivera at 718-246-8080 ext. 220. or our Resident Coordinator, Noelia Checo at 718-246-8080 ext. 209
- need to discuss repairs to your apartment, please call our Maintenance Supervisor, Melvin Garcia at 718-246-8080 ext. 244 or our Maintenance Director, Daniel Colon at 718-246-8080 ext. 254.
Referrals, Workshops & Trainings-
Residents are encouraged to attend our weekly first time home buyer and credit & budgeting workshops. We will help you know if you are ready to purchase a home of your own. MHANY uses its community rooms for resident & community empowerment events such as health fairs and educational workshops etc. We have a comprehensive network of referral services, workshops & events that may focus on a myriad of topics and issues that you, our residents may need.
We would like you (MHANY Resident) to contact Petra-Ann Van Buckley, Deputy Director of Programs at 718-246-8080 ext. 207 with suggestions and comments about what you and your family may need (in terms of various support services and educational workshops). Also, we want you to tell us what you think the community surrounding your MHANY home may need. When you call, we will also discuss ways you can support our Partnership Works program and our campaigns.