- Programs and Services
- Take Action
UFT First Time Home Buyer Workshop
29 Oct 2010 4:00 pm
29 Oct 2010 6:00 pm
2500 Halsey St. Bronx, NY 10461
A comprehensive 1st time home buyer course covering:
- All you need to know before you buy your first home
- Key questions prospective home buyers should
- Mortgage payments versus renting (pros & cons of both)
- Bank criteria for loan applicants & understanding the loan process
- Pros & cons of buying different types of homes (Single family; 2 or more family; Condominiums and Cooperatives).
- Home inspections
- Grants & Subsidies (forgiveable loans)
- Real estate terminalogy you will hear throughout the closing process
- Post Closing (what to expect and be careful of after closing)
*We offer personal counseling throughout the home buying process. We will also speak to the bank on your behalf.
You can afford to buy a home. You only need to know how and when. Come to our training and you will be on your way to home ownership and accomplishing your American dream!
Call 718-246-8080 Ext. 239 to RSVP for the workshop.