- Programs and Services
- Take Action
First Time Home Buyer Seminar
14 Aug 2012 6:00 pm
14 Aug 2012 7:30 pm
2-4 Nevins Street, 2nd. Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11217
First Time Home Buyer
MHANY's Presenter: Natividad Jeminez
A comprehensive 1st time home buyer course covering:
* All you need to know before you buy your first home
* Key questions prospective home buyers should
* Mortgage payments versus renting (pros & cons of both)
* Bank criteria for loan applicants & understanding the loan process
* Pros & cons of buying different types of homes (Single family; 2 or more family; Condominiums and Cooperatives).
* Home inspections
* Grants & Subsidies (forgivable loans)
* Real estate terminology you will hear throughout the closing process
* Post-Closing (what to expect and be careful of after closing)
We offer personal counseling throughout the home buying process. We will also speak to the bank on your behalf.
You can afford to buy a home.
only need to know how and when. Come to our training and you will be on
your way to home ownership and accomplishing your American dream!
Call 718-246-8080 Ext. 239 to RSVP for the workshop.